Aytek Turkish Coffee Serving Set for 2, Antique Gold
Aytek Turkish Coffee Set is specially designed with Zamak alloy to ensure its durability and long-term usage. Turkish coffee pot is made of cast material and the inside and the bottom part are covered with stainless steel. It is resistant to heat, rusting, and tarnishing. It is suitable for all furnace types excluding induction ones. Hence, you can easily make Turkish coffee directly on fire or embers, and wherever you want.
The Turkish coffee set is a perfect choice for Turkish coffee lovers. You will confirm the quality of the stovetop coffee maker pot, after tasting your first cup of coffee made by the famous handmade Turkish coffee set.
The coffee set for the stovetop has a unique vintage Ottoman design and is suitable for multipurpose usage. Turkish coffee pot can be used as a warmer and melting pot. You can warm your sauces and other beverages such as milk, oil, water while cooking. It is also perfect for melting butter and chocolate while you are cooking or preparing your best cake.
- Turkish Coffee Pot (2 cup Capacity)
- 2 Turkish Coffee Cups with Lid
- 2 Saucers
Color: Antique Gold
- DURABLE CAST BODY: Turkish Coffee set is designed with a very durable and fireproof Zamak alloy to ensure long-term usage
- Its elegant sturdy handle makes the coffee pot easy to use
- MULTI-PURPOSE USAGE: You can use durable copper Turkish coffee pot as a multi-purpose warmer and melting pot for milk, butter, sauces, and chocolate, etc.
- STOVETOP COMPATIBLE: Turkish coffee pot is suitable for all furnace types except induction and magnetic ones. Hence, you can easily make Turkish coffee directly on fire or embers, and wherever you want
- STAINLESS STEEL INSIDE & HEALTHY: Turkish coffee pot is made of cast material and the inside and the bottom part are covered with stainless steel, thanks to the sturdy material it can be used for a long time
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Do not think too much about what to buy for Mother’s Day and a housewarming gift, this will be a great gift
It is not dishwasher safe and recommended not to use detergent or chemicals.
Do not rub your coffee pots by wire or any other kind of hard cleaning materials, rubbing may lead to scratching the surface of your product and losing its features.
Made in Turkey
Aytek was established in 1983 and today continues its existence as one of the leading companies in the sector under the name of AYTEK HEDİYELİK. It continues its activities in more than 20 countries besides the Turkish market with coffee and tea sets, coffee pots, spice mills and other products. You can sit back and expect the highest quality and high-end products from us.